Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry I haven't been Posty Posterson. I haven't felt like writing since the whole ugly hooha in August, where I completely lost my temper and thereby lost my shit. I also am sans laptop at the mo'. The power supply on mine died, and with Apple products, it's usually cheaper to replace the whole kit-n-caboodle. I can afford neither kit nor caboodle right meow, so I'm internetting from the phone. #firstworldproblems

Let's see... I'm moving. I've suspected for some time now that they're going to tear down The Du II. I was right. The landlord rolled up last week & gave me the news. He's giving me another Du (shall we call it Du III: Revenge of the Du?), just down from where I currently reside, for the same rent. It's a two-bedroom, two-story, with washer/dryer connections. I'm losing central heating & ac. I can live with window units in the summer, but I'm a-skeered that I'll freeze my ass off this winter. We shall see...

There isn't much else to tell you. Work is decent. Yoga is going okay. I met a boy. We've been on one whole date, but it was an actual date, with drinks & dinner. We're going on another date next week, so I'll keep you posted.

No comments: