Wednesday, June 15, 2011

With the dog carnival that's going on here, my rug that hides all the cords has now become the designated "yeah, I'll just pee here" spot. It smells awful. I need to replace it. However, it goes a little further down on the list of priorities.

I was feeling a little more cheery after the new tat and attending some yoga classes. Then there was another dog fight here this weekend. First of all, it took me nearly twenty minutes to break up what was a vicious battle. Daisy was trying to kill Ewa, the pregnant rescue pit. I got bit in the ass... twice. It's resulted in an almost constant isolation of Daisy (this is the third dog she has attacked), an emergency vet visit on Sunday for Ewa and a whole lot of problems with some challenging resolutions.

So, I've got a lot on my mind. I've always got a lot on my mind, though. It never quiets. There's never stillness in my soul.

This song reminds me of that one boy. Please to enjoy Foo Fighters - Best of You

No comments: