Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reciprocity. I do for you; you do for me. So why is it that every time I genuinely need your help, you've got other stuff going on. It's starting to piss me off. We're coming to a time where you may ask for my help, and be shocked when the answer is no.

I thought getting my wrist tat would cure the itch for a while. It's only made me more anxious to get the lollipop on my ribcage.

So, one of the rescue dogs here is pregnant. We have to get her a dog abortion. I didn't even know those existed. Poor girl. But there are between 8 and 12 puppies in there (so early, they don't even have bones; they can't x-ray.) I feel bad because, aww, puppies! But I cannot handle four dogs and 8 - 12 puppies in this apartment. It's just too much.

Ready for my days off. Unfortunately, I've for three more shifts until that happens. So, go do what you do. I'll be here when you get back.

No comments: