Monday, May 09, 2011

I haven't quit smoking yet. Each pack I buy, I'm all "ok, these can be my last cigarettes." And then, I'll get stressed or depressed and I will want them a lot. I know better. And yet I persist.

I have insomnia again. I am up all night. I am averaging three hours of sleep when I finally do drift off. I seem to be unable to turn my thoughts off. So, I watch documentaries and just sit and think about my whole world and why things are the way they are.

Theo is getting quite big. He's quite funny. He's been doing really well with crate training. The accidents we have in the house are usually my fault (as in, he'll whine to go out, and I'm in the middle of my three hours of sleep, and try to ignore him.)

I am opening my third restaurant in as many years, and I'm beat down. I want to finally pick a really good spot, and stay there. I average 1.5 years at any given spot since That Wine Bar, and that just doesn't feel like very long anymore.

My hair is long again. And I have bangs (which I've been trimming myself. Yikes!). I desperately want to get it colored. It's reddish/dark brown/grey. This is not a color combination that works for me. I probably won't be doing any more awesome extreme reds with purple or orange highlights. Especially since money is really tight. But I need some more red and some less grey.

Okay, it's 5:00am now. I'm going to turn on some sort documentary and drift off now.

Good morning! And, in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

No comments: