Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Okay, so I got what could potentially be the last pack. I've smoked three of them. So, I could be getting ready to let go.

It shouldn't be this way. There's no getting ready to let go. There's only letting go or holding on. I am a little afraid of letting go. Because I can't count on many things, but I can count on Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights. They are dependable. They are always there when I need them, no matter when I need them. They do what they say they'll do. It says right on the box, "Smoking causes lung cancer, heart disease, emphysema, and may complicate pregnancy." I believe them. They will. It's just a thing now. I trust in my box o' smokes, because they've never let me down.

In other non sequiters, I've decided to give Thelonius a nickname. He's now referred to as Turd Ferguson. Yeah, at's a real name.

No comments: