Saturday, May 28, 2011

Hey man... what's up?

So, currently, the animal tally in this house is three canines, one feline and two humans. We're gonna need a bigger boat. That's a whole lotta life in a leetle beety space. At least it's not boring.

With my buddy staying here come two very large flat screen tvs. This is good, because my birthday flat screen was broken in a tragic brawl between two people I love very much (albeit in very different ways). That brawl pretty much shattered my heart, and looking at the broken husk of the tv did nothing but remind me of it daily. Now the broken tv is in the corner. I should have put it out on the curb yesterday for trash day, but I can't bear to part with it.

I'd still really like to get some ink, but seeing as the DirecTV is currently turned off (didn't I pay? I swear I just paid you last month. What did you do with the money I gave you?), we've got to get our priorities in order. As much as I'd like some ink, must first get out of the hole.

The ACL 2011 discussions have begun anew. We're hoping to get the same house we had last year. ACL is whole month earlier this year. It's already fairly hot in the beginning of October. Moving it to early September means "OHMYGOD! The sweating!!" But this year's lineup is fantastic, and if we have half the fun we had last year, it'll be schmamazing!

I have the worst case of the fuck-its today. I woke up at 8:30am, didn't get outta bed (technically, off the couch) until 10am, ran two errands, and have been lazing about ever since. Have to work at 4pm so maybe I'll go take a shower or something.

So, while I go and do what I do, please to enjoy Kid Cudi feat. Kanye. A friend made me this cd, and I was skeptical. But I loves it!

No comments: