Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my buddy wants me to move in with him. He and I get along great, and we've talked about being roommates before. The problem is, the unforgivable thing I found out about that friend? Yeah, that's my buddy's brother. And while I do adore my buddy, I can't fucking stand his brother. They're not getting along right now either, but they will always be brothers., So, right now, he says that his brother will not be welcome in the house, but I get the feeling that will change. And then I'm the bitch standing in the way of two brothers mending their relationship.

I am going to paint Cora's toenails now. I would do Daisy's, too... but her toenails are black, so the polish doesn't show up. Cora has long, white nails, and let's me scratch her ears while I give her a mani. It ain't much, but it's keeping me going for now.

Let's have a toast for the douchebags!

No comments: