Thursday, March 24, 2011

I spoke to my friend about his unforgivable sin. He apologized profusely, and it was a really good, really long conversation. My anger has abated some, but I haven't worked my way to forgiving him just yet. I'm still really hurt and really pissed. I love this friend, and I don't believe there's a past tense of love. But he hurt me so much that it will take a long time before our relationship has healed.

I have fallen madly in love with the dog who's staying here. I snuggle with her every night. She lets me paint her toenails. She's just the sweetest girl in the whole wide world. I'm hoping she'll teach DaisyDog how to be a chilled out pooch. Cora's favorite activity? Sleeping, usually as close to me as possible. DaisyDog ate a roll of toilet paper today while I was in the shower. I get that she's a puppy, but she needs lessons in how to just chill.

I was off today. I am off tomorrow. I plan to do as little as possible. An old friend is in town and wants to go have burgers. He requested Keller's. Haven't been there since Smang moved back to NJ, so that might work for me.

I have two bitches asleep at my feet and Hellboy just started, so I'll catch y'all later.

No comments: