Wednesday, March 09, 2011

the friend is gone. Got my house back. I am enjoying having my space back. It was a bad idea to have two chicks in a one bedroom, one bathroom duplex. No home is big enough for two chicks to share one bathroom.

It's gorgeous outside. I don't work today. So of course, I'm sitting on the couch with mah bitches, watching movies. It was all dark in here, but I opened the front door and the blinds.

I got invited to the hockey game tonight. I do love the hockey, but there's been a lot going on in my world, and I don't know if I'm up for going out and being sociable.

I had a friend ask me about if I'd considered therapy. Y'all know that's what this blahg is for me. But, I actually may check it out. I know what my issues are. I really do. I am comfortable in my pain. I have gotten used to it. And I have been with it for so long, I am kind of afraid to let go of it. On the other hand, it might be nice to not have insomnia/nightmares/food issues/anger issues/man issues any longer.

Nah, sounds boring to me.

No comments: