Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last year, you may remember, I had a friend stay here. It worked out pretty well. It was a guy buddy, and we got along famously. I can't recall a single argument while he lived here. We bickered a bit after ACL, but while he was sharing a home with me, it was mostly great.

Recently, I've had another friend staying here... a chick. This Du is too small for two women. I've lost my temper with this friend several times this past week. She is but a year younger than me, but it's like living with a 13-year-old. I want to stay friends with this chick. I love her. But for the sake of our friendship, she's got to move out. Soon.

Also, in addition to having Crazy Daisy in my life, I am watching another friend's dog. She's a sweet baby girl named Corazon, or Cora for short. Poor Uly probably hates me now. He went from being an only Big Fat Kitty to having two bitches run the house. He mostly just stays in the bedroom now.

I'm going to catch up on a little Jeopardy teen tournament now. Be good to yourself and each other.

No comments: