Sunday, January 16, 2011

I have been on a loud music/repeat songs kick all day today. It's a good thing no one lives next door to me right now. If it was me, I'd be all "really, we're gonna listen to Eminem and Rihanna... AGAIN?!?" Luckily, I'm in charge of the playlist. So yes, we *are* going to listen to Love the Way You Lie for a tenth time.

You guys! My hair is totally a length that could be considered long again. Yay! It goes past my shoulders. I can put it up in cute ponytails and twists and all that jazz. I need to go see My Box and get it professionally colored and some sweet sideswept bangs. All in good time, my pretty. All in good time.

Well, January is half over. I am adjusting to my new job and my new outlook for 2011. I will miss the old stuff. But change is inevitable.

Okay my dumplings, I got tonight off. I'm going to get dressed and go to dinner with some friends. Fuck this sitting in the house and feeling sorry for myself. :)

No comments: