Sunday, December 12, 2010

late last night/early this morning, it was decided that my Macbook simply does not play music loudly enough. One of my friends has actually been complaining about it since I got the damn thing.

Around 2am, a group of five of us took a road trip to Wal*Mart in Mesquite to buy speakers. It was late at night, and it was only a Wal*Mart, but the trip was some of the most fun I've had in a while. We bought a couple board games, too.

After we tested the sub-woofers on the new speakers (they will totally vibrate, for the record), we played Scattergories until the wee hours of sunlight. Then I slept away the day, and watched football while not actually moving in the evening.

I managed a shower, and now I am wearing clean pjs. And I'm watching the Cowgirls game. Well, I am flipping back and forth between the game and The Breakfast Club. Because holiday commercials, especially holiday jewelry and car commercials, make me angry. I find them to be insipid and pointless. Hey, not all chicks require shiny, overpriced baubles to impress our friends and loved ones.

Some of us just want new shoes ;)

No comments: