Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm going to try to write something that's not wholly depressing.

I have been hanging out with my friends a lot & spending time away from home. Also, inviting people to hang out over here with me. I just don't want to be alone right now. I wish I didn't feel so lonely.

Work has been good. I am a trainer, which lets me set my own schedule (no more cocktailing!!), but I got a lecture from the chef Saturday night about being friends with some of my coworkers. If I have to choose between being a trainer and my friends, I am going to choose my friends. I desperately need my friends right now.

I am really looking forward to the release of Machete. I greater-than-three Robert Rodriguez and Danny Trejo.

One of my friends at work knows how sad I've been lately. He bought me a giant, swirly lollipop. It's made me itchy to get my rib tat.

All righty... I am off today, and Monday is the new Funday, so I am going to iron my pink shirt. My friend is bartending in a a mojito contest tonight, and he's making all pink drinks. All of us who are going tonight are wearing pink.

The Pink Ladies' pledge is to look cool and to act cool and to be cool. 'Til death do us part. Think pink!

No comments: