Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm going to see Wicked tomorrow night. I am ridiculously excited about this. It's going to be the old Cru crew, with Stephie even flying in from Napa. Yayayayayay!

I got a professional mani/pedi today for the first time in forever. I do my own nails, and I'm damn good at it. But I wanted someone to rub my feet for an extended period of time, and was willing to pay for the privilege.

I am wholly susceptible to suggestion. This afternoon, I saw a commercial for some eye color enhancing eye shadow & by tonight, I had to have it. That's it. Just had to have it. Luckily, it's a drugstore brand, so it can be had for about $6.

Today, I leave you with another KoL song. Because I really *heart* Nathan Followill and his drumming in this song makes me smile. Please to enjoy Genius.

No comments: