Saturday, March 20, 2010

it's the first day of spring, and I awoke to 37 degrees and rain. By the time I got to the grocery store about an hour later, it was snowing. The hell? This is not how I wanted to spend this morning (ish... since I got up at 11am, most of the morning was over).

Lucy has developed separation anxiety. The vet said it's common in geriatric dogs. Aw, my poor old lady is geriatric. We're trying a couple of things to soothe her worried mind. I don't mind taking extra measures to comfort her. It's the same thing with letting her eat just about anything she wants now. (no chocolate, no grapes or raisins) Go ahead and give me the side eye for letting her eat people food. She's 12! She can have whatever the hell she wants. Also, I make her food, and it's composed of all "people food". Boiled chicken, sweet potato, whole wheat flour, clear broth, safflower oil, and parsley... all things people would eat.

It's "80s weekend" on Encore. I've watched Blue Lagoon, The Goonies, Back to the Future, and Against All Odds. I set the tivo to catch Howard the Duck while I'm at work.

Only Judy can judge me!

No comments: