Sunday, February 07, 2010

man! It's Superbowl Sunday and I need to go to the grocery store. I don't want to deal with the crowds, but I need to get chicken and sweet potato for Lucy's food for the week. Shoot. I'm gonna finish my coffee, and then make my way out there.

So... Austin. Nashville. Santa Fe.

Anyone have any advice on any of the preceding cities? I'm just mullin'. I don't know anything. I'm still a crazy cat lady, but maybe I'm a crazy cat lady with a plan.

I'm not a crazy cat lady yet, actually. I only have the one cat. And the one dog. Although, last Sunday, I spent 45 minutes in the cold with Paws in the City adoptable dogs. I would seriously adopt each and every one of them. I would definitely need a bigger house. I definitely have crazy cat lady in me. But I'm not quite there yet.

No comments: