Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 is so not working out better than 2009.

We've already had the pooping/puking fest after the Great Treat Eat of New Year's Eve. And of course, work is really slow, as are all restaurants this time of year. And then, yesterday, my sweet little kitty man was rushed to the vet and had surgery to remove a blockage from his bladder. My poor little guy! The vet said he was nuzzling her as she was giving him the anesthesia. He will hopefully get his catheter out today, and come home tomorrow. He gets a new diet now, and some minor adjustments, and he should be all right. I am hopeful. Actually, all I am right now is worried. And sad. Sad that he's not here next to me on the couch or on the penthouse level of his kitty condo or on the love seat, snuggled up with Lucy.

I hear a tinny radio from the driveway. I hope it means that my pizza is here.

No comments: