Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ulysses is home and back to his old bastard ways. This morning, at 7:45am, I found him on the fridge, going after his catnip. His catnip is in two ziploc bags. He fights me like I'm killing him when I try to give him his medicine. But he feels well enough to hop onto the fridge and get kittystoned.

I need advice. How does one go about finding a job in a city on does not currently live in? I am weighing options, but must get back to the east coast. Although, someone suggested Nashville to me. Said that it's got a cosmopolitan flare, due to the music industry there, but it's got nature, too. Hmmm. I don't know that I could see myself in Tennessee. What if it's like Georgia?

I bought Lucy a coat, since her teeth were constantly chattering. She loves it. She sleeps in it. See?

No comments: