Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I come to you today to admit that I have a problem. I'm obsessed with nail polish. The Fed Ex guy just dropped off three new ones. Yesterday, I also received a holiday package from a really good friend. It was two nail polishes (one of which is a discontinued and highly coveted color, I should add). And then, when I was at the grocery store, I bought three holiday polishes, because they were on sale. In 24 hours, I acquired eight polishes. Eight! I have so many, I don't even know how many I have. I have one large box, which is full, and another large box, which is well on its way to full. I think I'm gonna spend New Year's day organizing them by colors. Because that's how I want to start 2010.

I'm pretty over this past decade. Yay, new year. I have a project for 2010. Last night, when I was buying Inglourious Basterds at the movie sto'. Right behind the register, for $14.99, was the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am gonna to rewatch the whole thing. I'll try to review the eps, but we'll see. This will be my new Sunday hobby.

While I wait for my polish to dry, of course.

No comments: