Friday, November 13, 2009

I was off for three days this week. It was pretty magnificent. My momz and my Nanny were here on Tuesday & Wednesday. We had a lot of fun, a lot of food and a lot of family time.

On my natal anniversary, I had several buddies invite me to go out. I chose to do exactly what I said I'd do: stay on the couch in my underpants, and watch my beautiful new Vizio 32" flat screen. I'm told that it's a starter flat screen. Whatevs. I love it. It was a present. I also got a laptop, since the Dave Brandes laptop is on its way out. I just need a computer dorkus friend to come and take all my pertinent info off this box, and take all viruses off the new box (it came from a pawn shop), and I'll be golden.

I got some birthday cash, too. I spent a good portion of it on nail polish.

And now, I've put off starting this day, since that will begin the inevitable start of today, I must go eat and shower and get ready to rock the Casbah.

No comments: