Sunday, November 15, 2009

I like living alone. Don't get me wrong, I miss my best friend. But I enjoy checking my email in my underpants or drinking directly out of the milk carton. I also drink straight out of the juice carton. And sometimes, I never even put the roll of toilet paper on the holder. I'll just sit it on top of it, in true lazy fashion. I leave the dishes in the sink, and am okay with it (to a point. Then, there must be cleanliness.) I watch whatever the hell I want to watch. (yes, I do believe I *will* watch Nightmare Before Christmas...AGAIN!). For the most part, I prefer the solitude (Catzilla and the Lu not withstanding).

Here's what I don't like. I don't feel good today, and there is no one who can take care of me. I went to Target, Petsmart and the grocery store and all I really wanted to do was to take Nyquil and rest.

Also, despite my repeated requests, Lucy has failed to make me some tomato basil soup, in a bread bowl. She just licks herself and stares at me.

No comments: