Thursday, October 22, 2009

my amazing new phone was waiting for me on the porch when I got home from work late Thursday night/early Friday morning. I was so stoked about its arrival that I didn't even care that it was out in the open, where any jerk could've stolen it! Eh, I left my porch light off, just in case.

I've spent the past week believing in love again. This thing is uh-MAZING! My only complaint is learning to use the touchscreen is hard. But, I can turn it sideways and use it much like ye olde Sidekicke of days of yore. Also, it can map from where I am to where I need to go. GPS in mah phone. And yeah, I get that Big Brother is watching me with that thing. AND I DON'T CARE BECAUSE IT'S SUPRA AWESOME! I love love love this thing.

In other news, it's only taken me three months to turn Ulysses into a BFK. Big fat kitty. He will get right up in my face and urgently meow if his food bowl is empty. He is especially fond of this game at around 5:45 in the morning. He is asleep next to me right now. I should get right in his little kitty face and be like "HEY!". But I don't want to walk around with little kitty scratches on my face.

In important television news, you need to be watching Glee. Last night's episode was great. I adore Jane Lynch and she's so great as Sue Sylvester. "If it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face."

No comments: