Monday, August 24, 2009

So, hey, how's it going? I'm watching a documentary on artists and their particular art on Sundance, waiting on my pizza. Just generally livin' the dream. I haven't had to work on a Monday in a while. I like having two days off in a row.

I left the house yesterday for a moment. I went and met a bunch of girlfriends at The Monk, because Stephie was in town. I had two beers and a cheese plate and was goddamned sociable, thankyouverymuch.

Last week, there was a scratch on my door. I opened it, and there was a little guy outside the door. He came in, got on the bed, and proceeded to sleep for the next 36 hours. Now, like every man I fall in love with, he's got issues. He just sleeps all day, he has no job and he leaves hair everywhere.

Welcome to our home, Ulysses!

No comments: