Tuesday, August 18, 2009

got a bad case of the lazies, so I yoinked this from a friend's FB page:

this was originally 65 things but i prefer the number 64 for nerdy reasons. so i struck out the question that was least interesting to me. ANYWAY.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?:
my hands, so that they're clean and can properly assist in dirt removal, rather than dirt relocation.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?:
well, I stick to two. One is black and one is brown. I wear them everyday when it's chilly. I even have a picture of me the day I bought the new Jetta last fall, and in the picture, I'm wearing the black one.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?:
no, I don't believe I would.

4. Do you plan outfits?:
uh huh. I will put the jewelry, the shoes and the outfit together. If I had a Polaroid instamatic, I'd photograph them to ensure no repeats. CRAZY!

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
a little sluggish, but I have boxing in 45 or so minutes

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
there's a red lighter on the coffee table, next to the candle.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
hm...I don't specifically remember.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?:
not yet, but the day's just gettin' started for me.

9. What are you craving right now?:
more coffee

10. Do you floss?:
I do, actually

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?:
my mom's boiled cabbage and sausage. So German...so good.

12. Are you emotional?:
you could say that, yes

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?:
In the 1st grade, in the math part of the day. I remember it taking a whole school week.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I'm a licker. I have sensitive teefs

15. Do you like your hair?:
most days. Although, it is time for a fun, funky colored, very short hairdo, I believe.

16. Do you like yourself?:
most days. Although it is time to make some major life changes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?:
no thank you.

18. What are you listening to right now?
WALL*E is on in the background

19. Are your parents strict?:

20. Would you go sky diving?
I'd consider it.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?:
I do.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I have.

23. Do you rent movies?
I do. I go to a locally owned store on Mockingbird. Their documentary and foreign sections are phenomenal. If they don't have it, they'll order it and you'll have it in three days. Plus, they like dogs, so Lu can go with me.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?:
yeah, Lucy's personality.

25. How many countries have you visited?:
dos, my home country and some sketchier parts of Meh-hee-co.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?:
yeah, I was a kid once.

27. Ever been on a train?:
I have.

28. Brown or white eggs?:
brown

29. Do you have a cell-phone?:
I do.

30. Do you use chapstick?:
I have many, many lipglosses and a couple of Burt's Bees. But actual, Chapstick? Nope.

31. Do you own a gun?:
I do not.

32. Can you use chop sticks?:
yep

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Restaurant Week assholes.

34. Are you too forgiving?:
hahahahahaha! Um, no.

35. Ever been in love?:
once or twice

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?:
I'm not sure. She lives across the country now.

37. Ever have cream puffs?:
fucking a!

38. Last time you cried?:
yesterday

39. What was the last question you asked?:
then how do you know this happened?

40. Favorite time of the year?:
November

41. Do you have any tattoos?:
six. Hope to make it seven soon.

42. Are you sarcastic?:
oh, that's a brilliant query!

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?:
unfortunately

44. Ever walked into a wall?:
unfortunately

45. Favorite color?:
purple

46. Have you ever slapped someone?:
unfortunately

47. Is your hair curly?
nope

48. What was the last CD you bought?:
I bought the Wicked soundtrack for my niece a few weeks ago.

49. Do looks matter?:
unfortunately

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?:
I have, and it blew up in my face.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?:
nah, I have unlimited texts.

52. Do you like your life right now?:
not especially

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?:
I do not.

54. Can you handle the truth?:
I cannot. But I do enjoy sleeping under the blanket of freedom you provide, while questioning the manner in which you provide it.

55. Do you have good vision?:
In the one eye.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?:
oh, absolutely.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?:
heh...I'm on the phone right now. This call has been going on for 32 minutes and 45 seconds.

58. The last person you held hands with?:
Andrew, at work, Saturday night

59. What are you wearing?:
black yoga pants, black tank top, black and blue yoga top, black chuck taylors

60.What is your favorite animal?:
liger

61. Where was your default picture taken?:
What is my default picture? My FB profile pic was taken in Central Market. The blogger profile pic was taken in my yoga studio.

62. Can you hula hoop?:
yep

63. Do you have a job?:
couple of 'em

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?:
coffee and a Rockstar. I told you I was hardcore.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?:
I have.

No comments: