Thursday, July 09, 2009

I loaned out The Apartment, and now all I want to do is watch Jack Lemmon learn to be a mensch.

I have decided that the cure for this depression is going to be to get the hell out of Dallas. I have been saying that for a while now, but I haven't done anything about it. That's ended. I have a few cities I'm considering, and have started perusing want ads and apartment listings.

I am single. I have no dependents. I can count on one hand how many close friends still call Dallas home. They've all left. I need to pick a city, save up and get there.

Rules:

must have temperate climate
must not have immediate family within a 2 hour radius
must be more than 1000 miles from Dallas

Okay people, I'm off to do some more internet research.

Because if it's on the internet, it has to be true.

No comments: