Friday, November 14, 2008

I don't want to go take a shower. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to answer phone calls. I don't want to listen to anyone whine about anything. I don't want to put on my makeup. I don't want to drop my clothes off at the dry cleaners. I don't want to balance my checking account. I don't want to go shopping. I don't want to go anywhere. I don't want to do anything.

I want to sit on the couch, and paint my nails and read any of the six books that I am involved in. I want to buy a plane ticket and get the hell out of here. I want to clean the entire house. I want to go for a run. I want to run until I lose my breath. I want to go learn to ski. I want to go learn to surf. I want to finish a marathon before I turn 35. I want to get another tattoo. I want to visit Paris, Phuket, Athens and Cape Town. I want to go everywhere. I want to do everything.

No comments: