Saturday, November 29, 2008

Every time I go to the fridge, I grab a piece of turkey. It doesn't matter what I'm in the fridge for, I must nibble. Since there's still a fridge full of leftovers, it hasn't really made a dent.

Lu is going to the vet this week. She hates it there, and fusses the whole time. So I put it off way longer than is responsible as a pet owner. Also, she needs her nails trimmed. She may need a toof cleaning, but Nuge just had that done for her dog and it was like $600. Lu don't got no job, so she ain't exactly contributing to household expenses, including her care & feeding.

I will post some pics from the Festival of Dead Bird soon. The whole day was awesome. Smang & I really have cooking down, and we've each mastered our dishes. Man, just thinking about it makes me want to be at home eating leftovers.

No comments: