Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11 things that are great:

1) Nutella and banana sandwiches.

2) My Sidekick has taken quite a licking and still keeps ticking.

3) My flannel pajama pants. I wore them to Exxon with a huge grandma sweater this morning. And sunglasses, even though there's no sun. Because my sex is on fire.

4) Watching movies all day and night, because I do not feel beary good. *makes sad bear face*

5) Underappreciated awesomeness such as Galaxy Quest or Lake Placid.

6) Paula's Choice skincare line.

7) Skinny boys with horn rim glasses and maybe a sketchy looking mustache.

8) Old Merrie Melodies such as Dog Gone South and What's Opera, Doc? These are so amazingly good!

9) Grey, rainy weather. I've got a book to read. I've only got one thing to accomplish today. Good times.

10) Sephora by O.P.I. - Le Beau

11) The long hot shower I'm about to take.

And yes, Dude. I'm always ready to party. I <3 using party as a verb.

No comments: