Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I woke up this morning, and it's raining. I laced up my running shoes anyway, because I am dedicated. I put on my baseball hat, because it's become part of my running outfit, and I don't know when else I'd wear a baby pink Texas A&M hat. I did my stretches, because December keeps getting closer and closer.

It turns out, I am not that dedicated. I made it a whopping .2 miles, and headed back to the house. Because fuck running in the rain. It was misty yesterday when I was running. I kind of liked it. But, it is raining today, not misting. And I have no interest in running in the rain. Hell, I barely have interest in running in the most temperate of climates. It's enough of a challenge without Mother Nature throwing me curveballs.

If I don't step it up, it's going take me like, 6 hours to run 13.1 miles.

No comments: