Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My moms got robot parts!

She came through the surgery just fine. She is now convalescing at home. She's not allowed to drive, or exercise, or move her left arm. Nanny said she's basically just sleeping. She is cognizant enough to have asked for the remote control. So, she's still recovering, but I think she'll be all right.

In other news, remember The Hot Bartender? One of my coworkers ran into him this weekend. She said Hot Bartender kept looking at her, trying to place her. He introduced himself. She introduced herself. He said, "Where do I know you from?" She said, "I work at That Wine Bar..." He said, "...that's right. I used to date a girl that works there. A yoga instructor."

I don't know that I'd call eating dinner and boozing it up together for three weeks dating. Your mileage may vary.

No comments: