Saturday, December 08, 2007

I asked for more time with an amazing lady. I got it. How lucky am I?

A trip, in Sidekick pictures:

A sign that I was almost to Conroe. I give you: Giant Sam Houston



Toe Sock Caturday (01 Dec 07)!



As soon as my uncle and my cousin eat, they must sleep. This is in the hospital waiting room.



I wish this one came out better. This whole Caddy was blinged out. The back said "Deep in the Heart of Texas". The side here was all yellow roses. The hood had a Texas, with a heart in the center of it. All in sparkles. Magnificent!



Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks? (this is, apparently, *THE* spot in Huntsville.)



Why is this in Trinity? Anyone? It's diamond tipped carbon, or something.



I needed some scale. This thing is HUGE!



I considered sending this to an "awesome" blog, but instead decide to show tens of people by posting it here. This is in the world's saddest mall in Huntsville, TX.



And finally, today, on my way home, I stopped in the Jerky Capital. OF THE WORLD!


I'm so grateful for this past week with my family. And I cannot wait to get back to work!

No comments: