Wednesday, June 06, 2007

still can't write coherently, so I stole this thingy from Ness.

1. What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
Has that ever worked for anyone? Sex is intrinsically emotional.

2. Can you touch your foot to your nose?
yep

3. Are you a jealous person?
I try to not be, but so help me, I totally am.

4. What are you allergic to?
penicillin, tetracycline, sulfa. I have been writing that for so long, I don't even know what those words mean anymore. Except that I can't get take Imitrex. Or Amoxicillin. But I can take Vicodin. And Xanax. So, it's all good.

5. What was the last book that you read?
Completely? Mortified. I am in the middle of a few other books, actually. Queen of Fashion (about Marie Antoinette's clothes and hairstyles and how they affected pre-revolutionary France), Tabloid Baby (about when news stopped being news and became entertainment) and Judgment in Paris (about the 1976 blind tasting of California wines versus French wines)

6. What is the last movie you saw?
In the theatre? Oh man, uh, let's see...OH! I saw America the Beautiful at the film festival. And I just watched Election on Tivo.

7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
coffee. Especially Blue Bell coffee.

8. Would you ever have or be a pimp?
I *am* pretty fly for a white guy, but I don't think I could pull off pimpin'. It ain't easy, you know.

9. Would you rather be having sex right now?
of course.

10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
"homegrown
rock to the rhythm and bop to the beat of the radio"

12. What did you dress up as for Halloween?
I didn't. We were all going to Nikita, but it closed down. So I stayed home.

13. What's your favorite TV show?
The Soup

14. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
I have plenty of friends of both sexes.

15. Would you have sex with anyone on your friends list?
what is this obsession with my sex life?

16. Who was the last person to piss you off?
Ajay. He knows we close at 11:00 pm, and he ALWAYS comes in late. Tonight, he strolled in at 11:45 pm. Douche.

17. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
maybe...kind of...a little. Oh, all right, FINE!. Yes. I even send text messages with everything spelled out and punctuated properly.

18. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
no

19. If you could be any type of fruit what would you be?
um...strawberry

23. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I've gotten by on two hours, and I've had nine hours feel like not enough.

25. Have you ever had sex on a bathroom floor?
probably

26. Have you ever been attracted to someone but physically unattracted to them?
no, that's not possible. This is a poorly worded question. It makes no sense.

27. What personality trait is a must-have in the preferred sex?
gimme a funny word nerd, thanks.

28. Do you like traveling via airplane?
I don't mind flying. I cannot stand landing and taking off.

29. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
...You serious, Clark?

30. Do you believe the guy/girl should pay on the first date?
again with the poor wording. This question also makes no sense.

32. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
yep.

33. Have you ever had a one night stand?
no. two nights, maybe.

34. Can you speak any languages other than English?
I am not fluent in anything but English. I can speak a little Spanish, French, and American Sign Language and an even tinier bit of Arabic and Swahili.

35. What is your favorite salad dressing?
blue cheese

36. What movie do you know every line to?
Hi. Have we met? I don't have any original thoughts. I just quote movies with my friends.

37. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
not that I can recall.

38. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
probably

39. Have you told someone else that secret?
maybe

40. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
take

41. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside?
Not out to dinner or anything. But to and from yoga and also for pedicures.

42. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
cereal

45. When was your last road trip?
Austin, in February.

47. Name 4 all time favorite bands/artists:
The Beatles. The Beastie Boys. The Beach Boys. And just to keep things current, Amy Winehouse.

48. Nicknames names you go by:
H, Heath (ea as in head, not leaf), Pepper, Miss Joyce, Squatch and "Excuse Me, Ma'am"

49. Who is in the house with you?
Smang, Lucy, Brownie, Jelly and The Snooch

50. What are you thinking about right now?
desserts. Creme brulee, tiramisu, cheesecake, apple pie. Yeah, desserts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy Winehouse as an all time favorite? I've gotta call bullshit on that one.
Yeah, she's enjoyable and all, but an all time favorite? C'mon...

:)