Friday, June 08, 2007

I need a hobby. Something other than the intertubes. I need to get out of the house more. I need to see more movies. I need to read more books. I need to go rock climbing again. I need to invest some time in fixing up my domicile. I need to have a healthy outlet for my energy.

I do yoga. That's one thing. But that's not a hobby. It's what I've chosen to do with my life. I practice yoga because it makes me feel better than anything I've ever done. I teach yoga because it saved my life, and if I can share that with even one person, I will have purpose to my existence. So, yeah, that's not a hobby so much.

My mom thinks my tats are a hobby. I got my first one when I was 21. I have five now. Doing something an average of once every two years isn't really a hobby either. I can foresee at most, four more tattoos. Heh. So, anyway, that's not a hobby either.

I need to use my time more wisely. I need to get some sunshine. I need to fill my brain with information.

I should just read the damn encyclopedia.

1 comment:

Slinky said...

You should audition for a couple o plays.....or volunteer for the Shakespeare Festival.....or start making puppets and bad crafts and sell them at the flea market.