Monday, June 11, 2007

you think you know me? You don't know me.

I could be a race car driver. I could be a housewife with three kids, and a dog and a mortgage. I could be an actress with a Botox addiction and a 3 picture option at Universal. I could a bored, bitter high school sophomore, left off the JV football team and mad as hell at the world. I could be a paranoid schizophrenic locked in a padded room, with only my visions and voices to comfort me. I could be a rock star. I could be homeless. I could be a Japanese C.E.O. I could be a Spanish bull fighter. I could be a Vietnamese chef. I could be a cynical metroplex divorcee. I could be a chimpanzee, with excellent linguistic skills.

I could be anything or anyone.

You think you know me well? You think you know me? Well, think again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are all of those things and none of them.
You are Heather.

Slinky said...

dude, you are a very STAUNCH character....and I know you :P

Anonymous said...

lol!