Monday, June 04, 2007

I have started three different posts since last night. Not a single one of them is coming out right. I am nothing but tangents and incomplete thoughts. I'll think I'm about to write about a particular story, and when I am re-reading, it's become something else altogether. What is meant to be a funny story about someone I know somehow comes out angry. What is meant to be a look back at vegetarianism somehow morphs into feeling so out of place growing up in Katy that I would just sit in my room and cry. I don't know where my thoughts are going. More so than usual, I mean. I am distracted. And I can't narrow it down to whatever is at the root. I can't unwind my mind. I cannot practice what I preach. I can't seem to let go of the anger or fear or resentment or possessiveness or whatever the hell is wrong with me. I am pretty good with the English language, but words are failing me.

I need a shower.

No comments: