Sunday, May 06, 2007

what a crazy week! Someone crashed into my car. At Northpark. In front of Neimans. Violated in my sacred space. I was leaving the parking garage, and she was pulling out of one of the rows. And she just crunched into me.



I got a rental car, and they're already working on fixing up Greta. In the grand scheme of things, it's really not that bad. But it's still a hell of an inconvenience and a bummer to me, man. I love my car. I hate being without it. I would also like to ditch the headache I've had since she hit me. All it did to her was knock her license plate off. There's a perfect outline of her Saturn in my door. She got out of her car, and said "I am so sorry. It's so dark in this garage, I didn't even see you. I wasn't paying attention. This is all my fault." And then she started to get upset, so I got upset. I ended up inviting her to my Saturday class. She was there yesterday. So was my friend, Maria. Maria and I went to have pancakes after class. So far, that's been the best part of my weekend. And my bacon was not even crispy!

I have already worked 19 hours this weekend, and I have to be at work in two hours. Better get to it. Have an awesome day.

No comments: