Tuesday, May 08, 2007

things:

Gettin' another tat soon, I think. Within the next week or two. On my ribs. I already know how much that's going to hurt. I also cannot wait, because I think it's going to look awesome. Man, if The Ex could see me now. Hee! I took him to get a tat on our first date. I also told him that I didn't want to be able to say I had tattooS. Turns out, 22-year-old Heather? Totally different chick than 32-year-old Heather. That will make five, and I think I want two more, and then I may be done. We'll see :)

Car is still in the shop. They denied my alignment claim. Hello? McFly? The alignment problem is why it went into the shop immediately, versus waiting two days for the adjuster to assess the damage. I've already been on the phone with them twice today.

My new shoes, which happen to also be my new favorites:


every damn shoe I get becomes my new favorite, though.

Finally, I need suggestions for an awesome yoga mix. I'm not interested in the typical stuff, like Enya or John Delminico or whatever sitar stuff we always seem to have lying around. I've got 33 minutes so far. I need about 30 more. Songs on the list so far (still playing with their order)

Feel Flows - The Beach Boys
Rainy Monday - Shiny Toy Guns
That's the Way - Led Zep
Beautiful World - Colin Hay
Otis - The Durutti Column
Set Adrift on Memory Bliss - PM Dawn
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
The World Exploded Into Love - Bob Schneider

help?

1 comment:

Christina said...

Lay of the Land - Plej