Friday, May 11, 2007

oh man! I just got a ticket, for running a stop light. It could be worse. A lot worse. I will ask for defensive driving. I will also be a little more wary. He asked if I was all right, and I said "I'm fine, I just get creeped out alone in my car, at Lawther and NW Highway. I have no excuse sir. I am sorry." He wrote me my ticket and went on his merry way. Sorry about that, Officer. My bad.

Oh, and to my last table: Eat me. Don't come in, tell me you appreciated my Sandlot quote, and that you're leaving, and then sit there for 25 more minutes, keeping my there an hour and 15 minutes after we'd closed, and staying at a table for more than two hours after you'd paid your tab. I appreciate that you like a movie that I also like. But, seriously, go home. Or to another bar. Or where ever. Just don't keep sitting there!

No comments: