Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I am a whore. I took money last night to let someone look at my bodacious booty. Blah blah blah, I had on boy shorts. Blah, blah, blah, he was way too drunk to ever remember. Blah, blah, blah fun at the Loon.

The fact is, when he said "let me see your ass.", I said "let me see your cash." Which makes me a whore. Then, he tried to touch my ass, and I told him there was not enough money in the world. This guy is a regular at my wine bar, but he's kind of a creep. He thinks that having so much money excuses his repugnant behavior. We have a lot of regulars who behave that way. As though immense wealth would somehow excuse immense douchebaggery. The biggest tip I ever got in my life came from an oily Australian who asked me if I'd ever "effed a ni**er." Except, he he didn't use euphemisms or asterisks. I took his money too.

I hate to think of myself as so simple or easy. But I take their money, and hear their words and then, I leave work and try to drink or smoke or pill the feeling of scum out of my brain.

But who is scummier: those who are repugnant or the one who takes money from the repugnant?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Douchebagary? Nice...
Never a dull moment w/ you is it.
At least you're livin. L I V I I N

Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna go find a cash machine.