Thursday, May 17, 2007

My car is in the shop until at least Monday. DAMMIT! I miss my car. It's not super-amazing or anything, but it's mine. The seat is just where I want it. I know that there are napkins in the glovebox. I have the buttons set for my iPod adapter stations. In short, it is *my* car. And this rental is not. The rental is actually a newer version of the Jetta. But, it drives for shit. It shakes at 60 m.p.h. The speakers are crap. It's got leather and an automatic. I totally do not like driving an automatic. I need the ability to downshift!

As if all of that weren't bad enough, I got some awesome new shoes:


so you'd think it'd be all hunky dory, right? Except, I wore them last night to dinner. Not dancing. Not walking the Katy Trail. Not crazy red shoe-wearing hot monkey-sex. Just dinner. And when I got home, one of my buttons was missing. Now I have to wait five to eight business days to get my shoes.

No car. No shoes. :(

At least I have my tat tonight to look forward to.

1 comment:

Slinky said...

when you come to SF we are going to the Fluevog store

www.fluevog.com

http://www.fluevog.com/code/?w%5B0%5D=attribute%3AWomens&w%5B1%5D=order%3Afresh&p=35&pp=4&view=detail&colourID=1887