Thursday, October 19, 2006

there was a foul and mysterious odor in my car. It needs a good vacuuming, but it's not especially filthy or anything. But still, something in there reeked. I checked under the seats, under the mats, I searched the car for the source. I found nothing. I decided that it would be best to take the car to have it professionally cleaned. Which is fine. But that is not something I have the inclination to do just yet. It can wait. In the interim, I decided it would be brilliant if I sprayed one of the 17 perfume samples I have in there, sort of like an air freshener or perfume-y cover-up, if you will. I wanted my car to smell like this:


instead, and this is my own fault for not pre-smelling said perfume sample before spraying it willy nilly into my mats, my car smells like this:

No comments: