Friday, March 17, 2006


Run away! Run away!


You know, people don't really go out seeking Italian dinners on nights celebrating all things Irish. Oh well, maybe we'll get a spill-over effect.

Next weekend, we're having a garage sale. Everything must go. We can't move around in our garage and we need money to repair the fence. *fingers crossed* if I have anything that you want, make me an offer in the next week, and it's yours.

I didn't even post about Laura's wedding. It was great. She looked gorgeous. Bridesmaid's dresses were a lovely shade of dark periwinkle. All good. Oh! And tiny sandwiches at the reception. I love tiny foods.

Well, I have nothing of real interest to say here. But how is that any different than any other day? *ba dum bum tchh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is not what you say but rather the delivery.
And I had one of the strangest St. Pat's ever.