Thursday, February 16, 2006


Run away! Run away!


i don't feel like capitalizing anything today.

my gorgeous vday flowers are giving me the sneezies.

apparently, moving in means unpacking 68% of the boxes and blowing off the rest.

I ate a sausage biscuit from McDonald's this morning, and it was unbelievably delicious.

we're going to see Lazer and Honchie this Saturday. i am quite excited.

my boss is looking into getting us all on the same cell plan. as long as i get the magenta razr phone, i'm happy. plus, i can't wait to give sprint the kiss-off.

i have two interviews today, and since they're both employed, i scheduled them during their respective lunch hours. i will be hungry when i'm done.

i have been at this job for six weeks, and i've had two placements. my partner had three placements...yesterday!

did i tell you about my fabulous new sunglasses? they're from target and they're huge!

also, this weekend, i went to anthropologie, and got a skirt that was originally $118, on sale for $19.95. not money i should've spent, considering how in debt i am. but i needed something pretty yet fun. it made me feel better, dammit.

all right, let's wrap this up because my first candidate will be here any minute.

counting the seconds until i see you again...