Thursday, February 16, 2006


Run away! Run away!


i don't feel like capitalizing anything today.

my gorgeous vday flowers are giving me the sneezies.

apparently, moving in means unpacking 68% of the boxes and blowing off the rest.

I ate a sausage biscuit from McDonald's this morning, and it was unbelievably delicious.

we're going to see Lazer and Honchie this Saturday. i am quite excited.

my boss is looking into getting us all on the same cell plan. as long as i get the magenta razr phone, i'm happy. plus, i can't wait to give sprint the kiss-off.

i have two interviews today, and since they're both employed, i scheduled them during their respective lunch hours. i will be hungry when i'm done.

i have been at this job for six weeks, and i've had two placements. my partner had three placements...yesterday!

did i tell you about my fabulous new sunglasses? they're from target and they're huge!

also, this weekend, i went to anthropologie, and got a skirt that was originally $118, on sale for $19.95. not money i should've spent, considering how in debt i am. but i needed something pretty yet fun. it made me feel better, dammit.

all right, let's wrap this up because my first candidate will be here any minute.

counting the seconds until i see you again...

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

I'd be excited if I were going to hang out with American Gladiators this Saturday too...

Especially the elusive Honchie, whom audiences found too "ethnic" after the first season...

(Must've been the green spandex sombrero and his "maracas del muerte.")