Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Run away! Run away!


happy festivals of over-priced chocolates and syrupy, manufactured sentiments, direct from Hallmark to you!

things I love:

when Lu decides to share a loveseat with me
the taste of a good cremé bruleé
Dr Pepper
mix cds
tulips
NorthPark
giggle-fests
watching a movie with my friends, which we've all seen fifty kabillion times, but we laugh because it's still funny
dancing in the office
singing in the car
Trish McEvoy #9
¿O RLMENTE?
spearmint gum
big, honking sunglasses
the Christian Loubitins in the Salon at Nordstrom's--the perfect nude color, the perfect shape, the perfect stitching on the vamp, just the most perfect shoes in the whole world

if you love someone, please tell them every day and in every way. don't wait for some arbitrary day in February to go balls out. In the immortal words of Lenny Kravitz: ya got to let love rule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May your day be full of Chocolate!
Nice to see a postive post today. I have seen some to the contrary already today. I am wearing red to honor the day. Hope springs eternal. No red socks though ;)
I will be in clas tonight or else I would be having a toast at the Lonely Heart's Club. Where is Billy Shears?
Hope you have something special in the works.