Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Run away! Run away!


wanna read everything Sprint gave me to soothe my furious rage? Of course you do!

December's bill paid'
two months free service
$5 off my text and picture mail package, as long as I have my account
nights and weekends starting at 6pm, for free, as long as I have my account
5% off my total bill, as long as I have my account
two $30 credits (I guess for when the bill comes in April)
and a new extended life battery

it *does* help, I am not going to lie. But I have repeatedly said this: I just want my phone to work and this Raul Gomez to be dismissed. Thanks for the lovely gifts, though :)

all right, I am going to fess up to a little something, and perhaps I will be able to stay the course this time. The Flake and I have ended our relationship for good. I am not going to bore you with the details. But, it's for the best for both of us. Now, if we can just stay broken up this time.....

Oh, let's move on, shall we? Did you know that I can place an entire Hostess Sno-Ball in my mouf? It's true. Surf on over to The Boots, and scroll down to the "Sister of Mine" post. Don't make fun of the bouffant and barettes, either, you bitches. :)

3 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Fair enough...

But the apron in tandem with that shirt was tragic. =]

Jeremiah said...

egfog!


(I love word verification...)

Miss Squito said...

snowy cow apron is NOT mine. I didn't want to get anything on my ridiculously loud shirt, man. BACON GREASE WAS FLYING!