Sunday, December 18, 2005


Run away! Run away!


please don't let my penchant for hyperbole be a concern to you. Thank you from the bottom of my cold, black, barren heart.

so, I guess I will drive down to the lake on Christmas day. I am working at the restaurant on Christmas eve. That should be a good bit of cash. It's a Saturday night. Plus, a holiday. And I know that if we're not packed, Tony will shut it down. Which works for me, too.

Be proud. After paying my bills, I have an eensy weensy amount of capital left in my account. Think I'll treat myself to a fancypants dinner. Like Wendy's. I keed. I keed. I do not partake of fast food for the most part. Unless we're counting La Madeleine. And that's only for the french onion soup.

I ought to get motivated. It's looking like I am not going to yoga today, but I am going toward the shower in 5, 4, 3, 2...

3 comments:

#murduac said...

"penchant for hyperbole "

What does that even mean!?!? GOSH?!?


twywse

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do not partake in the fast foods...except for Brothers Fried chickens.....oh and Taco Cabana......oh and Taco Bell.....and once...I saw you eat a McDonald's french fry.....oh and that other time.....

Miss Squito said...

I SAID FOR THE MOST PART!!!!