Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Run away! Run away!


so apparently, Tivo thinks I am Spanish. It started small. Telenovellas here and there. Random salsa video shows occasionally. But not a day went by when Tivo didn't have some Spanish language show recorded for me in my Tivo suggestions. I almost felt bad thumbs downing all the Univision shows. But seriously! So, I read that you could counterprogram the Tivo. So, it has gone from thinking that I am Spanish housewife to thinking that I am a horse. It records every single horse show it comes across on Animal Planet. Tivo! Stop it. Just record what I tell you to record and stop trying to pick things out for me. Except for "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner". That was a good call. But seriously, I am not that into horses or telenovellas, for that matter. I swear to Jebus, you watch one episode of Sabado Gigante....

at work, we're being forced to listen to the christmas station all day. However, since the jambox is in the little living room set up thingy we've got, and I'm the only one who sits near that, I am the only one suffering through these tunes. They have played Pachabel Canon in D five times since yesterday. That song doesn't mean christmas to me. I walked down the aisle at my wedding to that song, so that song = wedding in my head. Same reason I can no longer listen to Satellite by DMB. That was my bridesmaid's processional. When I hear it, I think wedding. The radio needs to stop playing wedding songs.

No comments: