Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Run away! Run away!


Ad valorem tax rates can eat a dick. So can my snotty boss.

So, yesterday, I used a PTO day. And I went to work for a huge oil company downtown. The downside was: not computer access. Being that they're a mega-ultra-comnglomeration, it takes days to get access approved. I was only there for one day. On the upside, I got paid quite handsomely to basically sit there and read a book. It was a decent book. It definitely kept me amused. But then again, I don't know if that is because the story was good (I *did* tear up a couple of times) or because of a lack of options.

So, I watched Scrooged last night. I don't care if it's July, if that movie comes on tv, I will watch it. It is in my top five holiday movies. What are my top five holiday movies? So glad you asked. In no particular order:

Scrooged
A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Elf
Lethal Weapon

see, I already came back and edited that list. It will probably change again, too :)

1 comment:

#murduac said...

JINGLE ALL THE WAY