Friday, September 30, 2005


Run away! Run away!


TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NIGHT, tonight, won't be just any night!

I am making my professional debut tonight. If you live in Dallas, you should come and check me out. They encourage you to throw popcorn. You know you wanna throw popcorn at me. :D

My office's phone number used to be held by a different title company. I get at least one phone call a day for The Other Title Company. When I inform callers that we're not them, and give them the 800-number so they can find what they need (which I am not obligated to do), they tend to get belligerent with me. "But you're listed in the phone book as being The Other Title Company." Yes, I understand. However, it should have clued you in when I picked up the phone by saying "My Title Company, this is Heather" that we are, in fact, My Title Company and not The Other Title Company. Stop telling me how it's listed. I know. Get a pen and take down this toll-free number so you can get what you need.

I craving fried things right now. We've been discussing calamari on my board all day and I would give my pinkie toe for some delicious squids. I think I'll go raid my boss' Peanut M&M stash (because that's so similar to calamari)

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

Break a leg my dear!

j.s.

#murduac said...

Bravo, my little stage darling! BRAVO!!

*licks fingertips, smooves brows*