Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Run away! Run away!


sweet merciful crap! There is singing in my play. Well, not *in* my play, but at the beginning. And I have an atrocious wig. But I don't care because I am still having fun.

Recently, I have been listening to talk radio in the morning. See, most stations play nothing but talk anyway, so I'd like to listen to talking about stuff, rather than witty banter. On 105.3 (the alternative talk station), they've been playing these commercials for NBC. They're designed to sound like a group of friends, sitting around discussing teebee. I hate these commercials so much! The forced witty banter. The ridiculous set-ups. It's just awful. It makes me a little sad, because awful ads have caused me to cease patronage. And I really like My Name Is Earl. I would hate to stop Tivoing it. And I came close to a preemptive boycott when I opened my Entertainment Weekly two weeks ago and Jason Lee said "Hello, my name is Earl" or some shit. Look, I am anti-Scientology, but I continue to love Jason Lee. He's built up a lot of goodwill with me, based solely on his performances in Almost Famous and Chasing Amy, with honorable mention going to Mallrats. I almost stopped loving him when he named his son Pilot Inspektor. That's not a typo; it's spelled with a K. *sigh* But I like him as an actor. And, these commercials are making me angry. I want NBC to stop it!

I have a sharp pain generating from the area of my left ovary. My body needs to stop that, too.

No comments: